Are you sick of wasting time and energy on follow-up only to face rejection time and again? If so, don’t miss today’s podcast with Jeffrey Brogger, the founder of STEEZY.digital. During the interview, Jeffrey shares the dos and don’ts of real estate follow-up and the best ways to start meaningful conversations with modern consumers. Plus, you’ll hear what Jeffrey did to turn a $3,600 ad spend into $43,000 worth of commissions, how to get 20,000+ video views for less than $100, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jeffrey’s brief bio [2:53]
- About STEEZY.Digital [4:49]
- One of Jeffrey’s success stories – 12x ROI [6:27]
- The dos and don’ts of follow-up [9:39]
- Jeffrey’s strategy for Instagram and LinkedIn [14:02]
- What to do after connecting with a lead on Facebook [19:30]
- How to get 20,000+ video views for just $100 [23:12]
- How to save tons of time following up [24:51]
- Why Jeffrey believes email marketing is dying [27:20]
- What the future holds for follow-up [33:14]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jeffrey Brogger is the founder of STEEZY.digital. and Host of Real Men of Real Estate. He will never market a product or service that isn’t the absolute best of its kind at the time. The reason for this is simple: it’s against Jeffrey’s morals to be deceitful in business practices. If there were something of higher value on the market today, then he would be lying to customers, clients, and co-workers when he told them they were representing the best. Jeffrey treats others as he would like to be treated.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Jeffrey Brogger’s Facebook Page
- Jeffrey Brogger’s LinkedIn
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!