Wes Pinkston and Eric Simon are the creative force behind the runaway social media hit “The Broke Agent”. By saying what others think but are afraid to say, they make thousands of agents laugh every day with their jokes about the industry. Hear in this no holds barred interview why they are unafraid to be themselves in what some would call an “overly authentic” fashion and how it’s actually helping their business grow.
Join us as Wes and Eric share their Realtor mindset and a glance at their journey to becoming Real Estate Rockstars by making business fun and helping agents get a little comic relief in their lives.
Quotes To Live By
- “That’s the reason we created it, it’s because we’re posting stuff that we want to see.” – The Broke Agent Click To Tweet
- “Be authentic, because you’ll attract the right clients and you’ll get deals that way easier.” – The Broke Agent Click To Tweet
- “There’s more aspects to real estate than just closing a home.” – The Broke Agent Click To Tweet
The Broke Agent Site:
- www.thebrokeagent.com: What everyone is thinking. But nobody is saying.
Follow The Broke Agent on:
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- What everyone is thinking about, but nobody is saying.
- How to find your own respective niche.
- How realtors can get a psychological break throughout a hectic day.
- How The Broke Agent started.
- How real estate agents can make business more fun.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Wes and Eric
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Wes and Eric and thank them for their rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now