Want to fill your database with over 42,000 seller leads? Caleb Pearson did it, and he’s here to tell you how. Listen as he covers his sources for seller leads, the tools he uses to manage them, and most importantly – how he converts them. Caleb even offers advice to agents on commission splits so they don’t get burned as their listing business grows. If you’re ready to take your outbound prospecting to the next level, this is one Real Estate Rockstars you won’t want to miss!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Caleb’s brief bio [2:16]
- How Caleb’s team is structured [3:02]
- Where Caleb gets most of his business [3:31]
- ECI and profit figures for Caleb’s team [4:02]
- The number of outbound dials Caleb’s team makes per day [4:46]
- How to turn old rental leads into listings [5:51]
- A script for calling old expireds [10:08]
- Which CRM software Caleb uses [11:01]
- How Caleb filled his database with over 42,000 seller leads [12:46]
- The minimum standard for Caleb’s ISAs [13:57]
- Caleb’s advice to new agents on commission splits [17:00]
- A rundown on Caleb’s one-step listing appointment [17:51]
- How Caleb missed out on a $60,000 commission [19:11]
- What the workday looks like for Caleb’s agents and ISAs [26:15]
- A training topic for each day of the week [26:25]
- Where new agents waste all of their time [28:31]
- How to increase engagement with prospects by sending texts [29:40]
- Caleb’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in 90 days [33:41]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Caleb Pearson has quickly become one of the most recognized Realtors in Charleston due to his competitive spirit and passion for his clients. Caleb was recently recognized as Mount Pleasant’s 2015 Realtor of the Year and The Caleb Pearson Team was recognized as Real Estate Team of the Year for 2015. Caleb was also ranked as one of the top REMAX agents in South Carolina and finished 2015 #2 in Charleston for real estate transactions.
After graduating from Randolph College in VA, where Caleb was a 4 year starter on the Randolph College basketball team, he immersed himself in the Charleston area and began pursuing a career in real-estate. Over the past 3 years, Caleb’s drive, determination and leadership have allowed him to build a talented team of real estate experts. Caleb’s passion for his team, his clients and the community are evidenced by his work ethic and a constant focus on personal and team growth.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- The Caleb Pearson Team – Charleston SC Real Estate
- CINC: The #1 Real Estate Tech Solution
- Vulcan 7: Are you on the list?
- SkySlope: Transaction Management Made Simple
- Saul Z’s Podcast Episode
- Rebus University Online Real Estate Sales Training
- Download a copy of Caleb’s FSBO script from our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now