Charlie Butler is the co-owner of Keller Williams Capital Realty in Evansville,In. Charlie has been in real estate for over 15 years with his team being #1 in their market for the past 7 years in a row. By focusing on what he is good at, and talking to a minimum of 50 people everyday, Charlie has mastered the art of working with real estate investors.
Join us as Charlie shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by working with mainly real estate investors.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘There is NO traffic jam on the EXTRA mile!’ – Charlie Butler Click to Tweet
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to find your first investor client
- How to master the art of working with investors
- The power of going from ZERO to HERO
- Get listings from ads
- Talk to 50 people a day… MINIMUM
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Charlie
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Charlie and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]