Chris Arnold’s multifaceted business model generates over 300 transactions per year, but that’s not the most impressive thing about it. The most impressive thing about Chris’ business is how he runs it – virtually. On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, Chris explains how he created a productive virtual team that handles traditional real estate transactions as well as wholesale deals. He also shares the tools and processes that make it possible to run a high-volume real estate business while still enjoying the time and freedom to pursue his passions.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Chris’ brief bio [2:14]
- What the three freedoms are [5:23]
- The two sides to Chris’ business and his transaction numbers [7:56]
- ECI and profit figures for Chris’ business [8:36]
- What Chris likes about wholesale deals [12:08]
- A step-by-step process for running a wholesale business [15:03]
- Chris’ unique selling propositions [19:39]
- How Chris started his virtual team [26:34]
- The benefits of running a virtual team [29:06]
- Tools for running a virtual team [34:20]
- Chris’ passion project [36:08]
- Where to find Chris’ marketing tracker [38:14]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Chris Arnold is a real estate broker for Arnold Elite and also runs a wholesale company called My Home Sold. Between the two companies Arnold and his team do 4 million in revenue. His companies are predominantly virtual, so Arnold now lives and runs them from Tulum, Mexico. He just started breaking into vacation rentals here. Married for 4 years and no kids yet.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Arnold Elite | Meeting All of Your Buying & Selling Needs
- Podio: Project Management and Collaboration Software
- Todoist: Accomplish More, Every Day
- Download Chris’ marketing tracker from our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!