Are you wasting your time with outdated, ineffective real estate branding and marketing in today’s digital environment? Real estate marketing and content expert Christopher Craft reveals what is no longer working anymore and, more importantly, what is working today to get you more commissions and leads. Listen now to get a jump on your competition by creating a rockstar brand and online marketing machine for your real estate business!
Chris Craft is a Christian, husband, father, author, speaker, and founder of Nao Media. Craft approaches all things, including his writing projects, from a Christian worldview. He writes on faith, gratitude, marketing, and business. Chris and his team at Nao Media have branded, marketed, and strategized for real estate professionals with much success.
Join us as Christopher shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping businesses develop and deliver content, define their brand, generate leads, and connect with their customers through story, content marketing, lead generation, and lead nurturing.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Christopher’s brief bio [4:01]
- Christopher’s book – What The Foundation is all about [5:38]
- The 9 points to where a personal brand connects directly w/ creating more leads and sales [6:30]
- The 5 points in building your business brand [10:56]
- Christopher’s Recommendation [17:05]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- The Foundation: Branding for Successful Real Estate Professionals
- The Foundation: Branding for Successful Real Estate Professionals (Kindle Edition)
- Chris Craft: Do Smarter Real Estate Marketing
- Digital Marketing Thought Leader | Christopher Craft
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!