If you work hard, you will make money! This is how Chris Orth has marched his way into the REALTOR® Magazine 2014 class of 30 Under 30. Chris started out in real estate as a kid, well technically at age 20 however since he can remember his step father and mother were taking him to open houses and listing appointments. Born with cystic fibrosis he knew that he needed to find a job where he could work even if he was stuck in a hospital, and that is exactly what Chris has done. Last year after while being hospitalized (for nearly 4 weeks) Chris sold 2 of his 26 houses. Now planning to move to a new area and start fresh, learn how Chris plans to pick up in the new market where he left off in Philly!
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Chris shares his realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar, and a REALTOR® Magazine 30 Under 30 honoree.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house!
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disease of the secretory glands, that make mucus and sweat. If you have CF, your mucus becomes thick and sticky. It builds up in your lungs and blocks your airways which leads to repeated, serious lung infections. Over time, these infections can severely damage your lungs. Being dealt CF is not an easy had to play, but according to Chris Orth life is all about playing the cards you are dealt, and AMEN to that!
Open House App
- Run your open houses on an iPad using Open Home Pro. Collect and convert more leads with just an iPad. Manage your buyers automatically. Mobile-ready, social-friendly listings. Instantly.
Best Business Book
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should focus on playing the cards you were dealt.
- How to work hard to make money.
- How to set yourself up for success.
- How to sell 26 homes in a year.
- How to parachute into a new land and dominate.
- Why you must be a survivor.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & connect with Chris on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Rachel some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now