More and more real estate investors are shifting their focus away from single-family homes for the better margins found with multi-family investments. If you know how to put these deals together, you stand to make millions. On today’s show, Chris Salerno explains how he got his start syndicating major multi-family deals. He also shares how he gathers investors, where he finds great deals on multi-families, and what he looks for in a potential property. Listen carefully, and you’ll learn how to organize deals that will make you and your investors a lot of money.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Chris’ brief bio [1:36]
- Why Chris stopped selling real estate and started buying multi-family properties [3:41]
- How Chris got started with syndication [6:16]
- Chris’ fee structure for investor clients [8:33]
- Chris’ property-management process [9:34]
- How Chris found potential investors when starting out [12:00]
- Why multi-family properties are better investments than single-family homes [13:07]
- The first step when syndicating a multi-family investment [16:55]
- How to find deals on multi-family properties [18:35]
- How to find brokers and build relationships [23:31]
- Returns Chris looks for on potential property investments [26:27]
- How Chris splits profits on multi-family deals [31:25]
- The tax benefits of doing multi-family deals [33:11]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Once Chris relocated to Charlotte, He was very passionate about real estate, which is why he loves his job. He believes investing in real estate is the best building block for financial freedom. Chris is a firm believer in affirmations—He has notes everywhere to remind himself that every day is special and his life is purposeful!
By the time he was 24, company principal Chris Salerno had sold more than 40mm in real estate volume and helped lead the #1 real estate team in the Carolinas to produce more than 140mm in annual sales. Named to Charlotte’s 30 under 30, Elite 50 entrepreneurs, Elite 50 30 under 30 entrepreneurs, and nominated for Forbes 30 under 30. Chris is also a host of the mindful multi-family show and podcast. Chris’ vision has led QC Capital to quickly become a well-respected, high-return investment firm.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- QC Capital
- Chris’ Facebook Page
- QC Capital Group | Facebook
- Chris’ Twitter
- Chris’ LinkedIn
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!