Are you in a sales slump and worried your real estate career may be in jeopardy? If you don’t find a way to overcome negative thoughts, it may be! Fortunately, Chris Spurvey, author of It’s Time to Sell, is here to tell you how to foster a positive mindset that will boost your sales, revitalize your career, and ultimately improve your life. On today’s show, Chris guides listeners through a simple 5-step process for beating sales slumps. Chris also discusses the mental mistake that dooms more real estate agents to failure than anything else. Listen closely to today’s Real Estate Rockstars; it could save your career!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Chris’s brief background [3:09]
- Why many people struggle with sales [5:30]
- How to motivate yourself out of a sales slump [8:10]
- Why taking time to relax between client interactions is so important [11:20]
- A way to kick-start your day with positive reinforcement [16:30]
- What to do when a deal doesn’t go your way [20:30]
- The step you have to take in order to beat a sales slump [22:02]
- Why 80% of sales success comes down to mindset [25:17]
- A surefire way to fail as a real estate agent [29:17]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Chris Spurvey is the author of It’s Time to Sell: Cultivating the Sales Mind-Set. After consciously choosing the sales profession as a means to create a better life for his family, Chris realized that negative images of sales were holding him back. By shifting his mind-set, Chris was able to transform his “inner game” and use his innate values and talents to become a top sales professional.
Chris joined a boutique IT consulting firm in 2006 and spearhead its growth to the point it was acquired by KPMG Canada in 2013, where he now serves as the VP of Business Development for Atlantic Canada.
He has delivered talks throughout North America on cultivating the sales mind-set. Chris’s areas of expertise include: Human to human selling, attracting ideal clients, building genuine relationships, social selling, LinkedIn and personal branding.
Related Links and Resources:
- Chris Spurvey | Website
- It’s Time to Sell: Cultivating The Sales Mind-Set by Chris Spurvey
- It’s Time to Sell Podcast
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now