Chris Watters is an Austin native and local real estate broker and team leader helping families and investors buy or sell property in Central Texas. His team had a record breaking year in the residential and investment community. In 2013, his team successfully closed over $65 Million in sales and helped over 325 families. Compared to the average real estate agent in Austin who sold SEVEN homes, Chris is at the pinnacle of the industry with over 300 closings in ONE single year. Chris’ clients on average sell their homes in half the time and for up to 18% more money than the average real estate agent.
Join us as Chris shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar and one of the most successful real estate agents in the country according to Real Trends.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Business all comes from referrals!’ – Chris Watters Click to Tweet
Tony Hsieh’s Books List:
While attending the Zappos tour in Las Vegas Chris was given a list of books that Tony Hsieh gives to all new employees, check it out:
- Peak by Chip Conley
- Great by Choice by Jim Collins
- The Connected Company by Dave Gray
- Triumph of the City by Edward Glaeser
- Uplifting Service by Ron Kaufman
- Where Good Ideas Come From by Steve Johnson
- Fred Factor by Mark Sanborn
- Fred 2.0 by Mark Sanborn
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Switch by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Tribal Leadership by Dave Logan, John King, Halee Fischer-Wright
- Happier by Tal Ben-Shahar
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- Delivering Happiness (Comic) by Tony Hsieh, Rob Ten Pas
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath, Dan Heath
- The Three Laws of Performance by Steve Zaffron, Dave Logan
- 212 Degrees by Sam Parker
- Decisive by Chip Heath, Dan Heath
- The Doodle Revolution by Sunni Brown
- Finding Your Element by Ken Robinson, Lou Aronica
- Fish by Stephen C Lundin, Harry Paul, John Christensen, Ken Blanchard
- Get Off Your ‘But’ by Sean Stephenson
- How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
You can also visit audibletrial.com/hiban and get an audible copy of any of these books for free
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
Best Business Book – Get It Free!
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to dial for dollars.
- The best scripts for buyers.
- The perfect plan to jump start your real estate business.
- How to achieve at the highest level.
- The library as Zappos.
- Steps you should be taking to prospect.
- How break through your goals!
- Plus so much more!
- If you want to start podcasting but don’t have the time or knowledge to handle the whole process yourself, check out my friends over at Podcast Pilot. They will help you fly through the big skies of podcasting!
Thank & Connect with Chris
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Chris some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]