What does it take to consistently sell 200+ homes per year? Listen to this Real Estate Rockstars podcast with veteran agent Colleen Lawler and find out! Colleen has been in real estate since 1987, through good markets, bad markets, and everything in between. On today’s show, Colleen shares expert advice on prospecting, team management, and more – details on the tools and strategies she uses to sell over 200 homes per year. Colleen also discusses succession planning, including a rundown on her own experience buying another top agent’s book of business.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Colleen’s brief bio [2:24]
- The number of homes Colleen sold in the last 12 months [3:32]
- Colleen’s GCI and profit figures [3:59]
- What it takes to sell 200 homes per year [5:01]
- Where Colleen gets her business [13:54]
- Why Colleen buys leads from Trulia [15:51]
- Examples of what to include in direct mail [16:59]
- Event ideas for engaging your SOI [18:20]
- The right way to buy another agent’s book of business [22:42]
- Why Colleen stayed with Coldwell Banker for over 30 years [36:02]
- Colleen’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [47:28]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Colleen Lawler is a St Louis native. She’s been married to a very patient and wonderful man (Jack) for about 39 years, and they have 3 grown children (Jenny, John and Caitlin), as well as 3 grandchildren (Jack, Lyla and Harper). Colleen’s family means the world to her, just as yours probably does to you. She enjoys travel and the outdoors, and someday she will hopefully have the time and learn how to cook as well as her mom.
Colleen has worked at Coldwell Banker Gundaker for over 28 years because she respects the leadership of this company and the tools they provide to her for her buyers and sellers.
Colleen is the “team leader” for The Irvine Team. She is the #1 agent for the #1 company in the St Louis market. Colleen is consistently in the top 5 agents for ALL companies in St Louis…and she is recognized as one of the top 250 listing agents in the country in the Wall Street Journal. Colleen is lucky to have such success, but she believes that luck involves a lot of hard work. She is usually the first one in the office, and often the last to leave. Colleen is competitive. She believes that if you are going to do something, you should do it very well.
Colleen’s team consists of experienced agents that are smart and have a lot of heart. Those attributes are the most critical requirements for anyone who aspires to work with them. Collectively they work hard and are proud of their accomplishments. Colleen doesn’t believe there is a stronger real estate team in St Louis.
Colleen’s personal goal is to simplify the process of buying and selling real estate for her clients, and meet their goals and needs to the best of her ability.
She helps her clients by understanding and conveying current market trends, utilizing cutting edge technology in every aspect of her business, and helping her clients make the connections needed for their success.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Colleen Lawler of Coldwell Banker Gundaker
- Colleen Lawler | The Irvine Team
- Download Colleen’s Pre-Listing Package from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!