Guarav Gambhir bought The Condo Shop in 2010 with big plans for the small six-person team. By 2017, He’d grown its annual sales from roughly $6 million to over $100 million. But that’s not all Guarav did during that time. He also started a management company, an investment company, and multiple property divisions. On today’s show, Guarav discusses the business growth strategies that worked for him, his approach to real estate branding, best practices for hiring agents, and more. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Guarav’s brief bio [2:40]
- The two ways to valuate a company [6:44]
- Information on The Condo Shop’s business [8:00]
- A different approach to real estate branding [10:54]
- Ways to add value to your team [16:14]
- Where Guarav gets listings [16:45]
- Guarav’s approach to real estate marketing [17:48]
- Why Zillow’s home valuations are so popular [20:08]
- How The Condo Shop handles commission splits [22:23]
- How Guarav generates leads from property management [23:57]
- A strategy for getting millennial buyers’ business [28:48]
- Different ways to bring in buyers [30:54]
- Real estate app and software recommendations [33:44]
- Advice on hiring in the real estate industry [37:37]
- Guarav’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [39:37]
- Guarav’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [42:49]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Gaurav began his real estate career in 2002 after graduating from Drexel University, where he studied Computer Science, Business and Mathematics. The analytical skills he gained through his studies provided a solid foundation for his first job in a real estate company as a Network Administrator. His love for learning the real estate business ultimately lead him to manage 3 Million square feet of Commercial / Industrial and Residential real estate for a private property owner in Philadelphia. His 10+ years of experience now includes almost every aspect of the Real Estate business, including but not limited to: Financing, Negotiating, Tenant Fit-Outs, Property Management, Acquisition, and Sales.
As an active Real Estate Agent, Gaurav believes that staying engaged in the market and on top of industry trends is essential to growing and maintaining a successful business. Gaurav has a unique way of evaluating investment properties and his clients have benefited tremendously from his extensive research. He was named as one of the top 25 Realtors in Philadelphia by Philadelphia Life Magazine and is Short Sale and Foreclosure Certified (SFR) as well as an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR).
Since 2011, Gaurav has been an Owner and the Executive Director of The Condo Shop and, along with another brokerage he founded in Northeast Philadelphia in 2005, he currently manages over 80 real estate agents. He is passionate about building a team of knowledgeable agents while facilitating a vibrant working atmosphere.
Gaurav has been a proud resident of Philadelphia since 1997. He currently lives in the Art Museum neighborhood with his family and enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants and experiencing the many cultural and historical offerings of the city.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- The Condo Shop | Philadelphia Real Estate Services
- Philadelphia Luxury Real Estate – TCS Black Label
- Facebook | Gaurav Gambhir
- Facebook | The Condo Shop
- Download Gaurav’s Rehab Cost Analyzer from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!