According to Zig Ziglar, “You don’t build a business. You build people, and people build the business.” This idea resonates strongly with Connie Carlson, CEO and managing broker of Live Love Atlanta. On today’s show, Connie shares how she found and trained the agents who took her brokerage to the top of the Northwest Atlanta market. She also offers advice on attracting quality agents, encouraging adherence to core values, and hitting the numbers you need to boost profitability. Also, to help others avoid the problems she encountered on the path toward success, she shares the mistakes she made and her biggest failure.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Connie’s brief bio [1:47]
- What T3 Fellows is [8:16]
- How Connie lost her two top producers [9:43]
- What a hybrid compensation plan looks like [12:01]
- The type of brokerage agents are flocking to [13:39]
- The number of houses Live Love Atlanta sold in the last 12 months [17:31]
- Connie’s GCI and profit figures [18:28]
- The number of agents it takes to make a brokerage profitable [20:04]
- What real estate agents want from a brokerage [21:51]
- The technology Connie’s agents use [22:58]
- How Live Love Atlanta utilizes Rebus University [26:43]
- How to encourage agents to follow your business’ core values [28:04]
- Ways to leverage Slack when running a real estate team [31:52]
- One of Connie’s failures that all agents can learn from [35:24]
- Connie’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [37:40]
- Connie’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [39:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Connie Carlson has consistently been one of the top REALTORS in Cobb County since she began selling residential real estate in 2004. Whether it’s a fun challenge or a serious hurdle, Connie takes charge and goes beyond expectations no matter what. Connie attributes her “any lengths” attitude to a work ethic modeled by her parents. Connie grew up on a large dairy farm and was expected to milk cows before dawn and bale hay after school. The farm was a family business and she learned about teamwork by pitching in with the family garden, helping her mom can vegetables and driving the tractor while baling hay. It was a no-excuses world and Connie found out how great it felt inside when she brought her own brand of “wow” to every chore that she did.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Live Love Atlanta | Home Page
- Facebook | Connie Carlson
- Facebook | Live Love Atlanta
- Commissions Inc. | The #1 Real Estate Tech Solution Powering Elite Teams
- Slack | Where Work Happens
- T3 Fellows | Enabling Intelligent Change
- Download Connie’s CMA Game for Pricing Clients’ Homes in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!