Clients are a great source of real estate referrals, but they’re not the only one. On today’s podcast, Mark Maiocca and Mark Stiles of Core7 explain how agents can drastically boost business by building a referral network with professionals from related lines of work. Listen and learn who you need in your network and what it’ll take to make them permanent parts of your referral machine. Plus, hear how to generate referrals with a simple script, what to do when group members aren’t doing their part, and more!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Background info on Mark Maiocca and Mark Stiles [2:53]
- What Core7 is and why it’s great for real estate referrals [3:42]
- Six people to include in your core referral network [7:02]
- How the Core7 system works [7:51]
- Recommendations on mastermind meetings [14:26]
- How to handle network members who aren’t generating referrals [18:14]
- Why communication is vital in a professional referral network [26:13]
- A simple script for generating referrals [27:45]
- Core7’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [35:51]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Mark Maiocca and Mark Stiles
Mark Maiocca is a licensed mortgage loan officer with over 14 years in the industry. He has designed a process that has generated hundreds of referrals for his Core 7 business partners. A University of Massachusetts at Amherst graduate, who maintains several mortgage and financial certifications, Mark has taught continuing education classes for many years in the Boston area. With nearly one billion dollars in loans under management, he has consistently been in the top 1% of all loan originators in the country, and has been honored with several industry awards. He and his wife reside in Newton, MA where they are active in many local charities and organizations, and are busy raising their three beautiful children.
On January 2, 1996, the first business day after being sworn in to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Law Office of Mark D. Stiles was opened for business. Mark’s office began as a modest one room space in Weymouth, Massachusetts and was set up as a general practice. In the early years, Mark assisted individuals with their estate needs, domestic relation needs, real estate transactions and acted as a public defender representing individuals and juveniles accused of crimes. While building his practice, Mark drove a livery vehicle in the evenings to support himself and his new venture.
Currently, Mark focuses his practice on real estate law with a particular concentration on the mortgage lender, the home owner and the real estate investor. Mark is often invited to speak publicly to mortgage loan officers, real estate brokers, real estate investors and first time home buyers. Mark is licensed to practice law in Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court (Massachusetts). He is a member of the Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association (REBA) and has accepted an invitation to sit on the leadership council for REBA.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Core7: Generate Referrals, Add value to Your Partners and Make a Difference in the Lives of Your Clients.
- What’s Your Rate?: How to Buy a Home and Secure Your Financial Future At The Same Time by Mark Maiocca
- Stiles & Associates, LLC
- Facebook | Mark Maiocca
- Facebook | The Maiocca Group
- Facebook | Mark Stiles
- Facebook | Stiles Law
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!