Courtney Hatfield listened to Real Estate Rockstars while studying to become an agent. Now, she’s the owner of a team that did 70 transactions just last year! On today’s podcast, Courtney shares the strategies that helped her find fast success. Everything from how to win those first few deals to what it takes to succeed at scale is covered in detail. Listen in and discover what steps you can take to become a Real Estate Rockstar!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Courtney’s start in real estate [2:05]
- The Facebook message that got Courtney her first three deals [4:15]
- The Akron, Ohio real estate market [5:45]
- Courtney’s sales in 2021 [6:11]
- Realtor.com’s Market VIP program [8:05]
- Why Courtney is a fan of door-knocking [11:05]
- Courtney’s real estate postcard [16:37]
- Courtney’s transition to team leader [18:32]
- Your face is your brand; set yourself apart [24:31]
- Simple social media tips for new agents [26:07]
- Courtney’s social media calendar [33:06]
- The $25 million sales goal [34:47]
- Tools and tips for growing real estate teams [36:03]
- Playing the long game in real estate [39:57]
- Where to follow Courtney Hatfield [42:53]
Courtney Hatfield fell into team leadership by happenstance but in their first year built one of the top 3% teams in NE, Ohio. Courtney did this by being authentic, consistent and selective. Authentic content, consistent in her routine, follow up & socials. She is selective about who she brings on the team because culture matters.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Follow Courtney Hatfield on Instagram
- Courtney Hatfield’s Facebook Page
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.