Don’t let bad inspection reports cause your real estate deals to fall through! Listen to today’s podcast with home inspector Preston Sandlin for tips on handling the inspection process from both sides of the deal. He also argues the value of pre listing inspections for sellers and explains how agents can leverage inspections for leads from serious buyers. Plus, Preston shares what agents should and shouldn’t do during an inspection, ways to offset the cost of pre listing inspections, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Preston’s brief bio [3:15]
- The biggest reasons why real estate deals fall through [4:10]
- The benefits of a pre listing inspection [5:24]
- Ways to offset the cost of a prelisting inspection [6:43]
- How to generate buyer leads with pre listing inspections [11:35]
- The weirdest things Preston has seen during inspections [16:05]
- What not to do during an inspection [17:27]
- The conversation to have with clients prior to an inspection [19:17]
- Information you need to better serve your clients [21:06]
- Preston’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [32:56]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Preston has been supporting the community for over 20 years. Preston a licensed home inspector, and Meg have created a company with one focus in mind, Customer Service! “Provide the customer with the best home inspection experience and the most knowledgeable home inspectors and the rest will fall into place.” With Customer service as the #1 focus has changes the home inspection industry.
Preston has created additional training that is required by all Home Inspection Carolina inspectors. To ensure, not only informative but educational reports from over 25 inspectors. “Purchasing a home is the single most important investment of your life, and we are here to help you through that process.”
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Home Inspection Carolina
- The Successful Home Inspector Podcast
- Porch | Home Improvement. Simplified.
- Shift: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times by Gary Keller, Dave Jenks, Jay Papasan
- Download Preston’s Seller’s Inspection Checklist in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!