Dan Grieb is a husband, father friend and business person who has made a decision to change his family tree. Dan was raised in a tough environment in Long Island NY. Dan has survived the grave more than once and knows that his life is about more than him. Dan has completed most of his goals and says that the final items will be realized when his children grown up into productive leaders in American society.
Join us as Dan shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by choosing to win each and every day!
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Time on task over time gets results!!’ – Dan Grieb Click to Tweet
I Promise Myself
I promise myself
To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind;
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet;
To make all my friends feel that there is something in them;
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true;
To think the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best;
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own success;
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future;
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature I meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others;
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble;
To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds;
To live in the faith that God is on my side so long as I am true to him that is in me.
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to execute a builder trade in program
- How to lower your cost to acquire clients
- The power of building leaders
- Making a decision to carry your family tree
- Why you CAN have it all
- Why you should NEVER have a plan B!
- The power of showing people out of the woods
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Dan
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Dan and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now