Expand your business and double your profits at a rapid pace with a real estate team merger! Today’s guest, Daniel Lesniak, did just that and has seen nothing but success since. Last year, Daniel’s team sold over 350 homes and managed to net nearly $2 million in profit. His unique salary-based business model, which he explains in detail during the interview, attracts the best agents and is helping him dominate his local market. Hear how Daniel managed to reach rockstar-level success with only 5 years in the business and learn what it’s like to merge real estate teams on this episode of Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Daniel’s brief bio [4:01]
- The number of houses Daniel’s team sold last year [5:06]
- How Daniel structures and pays his team [5:47]
- Where Daniel gets his leads [10:00]
- How Daniel met his agent wife and decided to merge their teams [13:52]
- The challenges of merging real estate teams [16:37]
- What Daniel pays his agents and the benefits he offers [21:21]
- The responsibilities of Daniel’s agents [27:20]
- How to screen potential agents for salaried positions [31:34]
- How Daniel handles profit sharing in his business [32:52]
- Daniel’s training system for new hires [34:57]
- What Daniel covers in his new book [38:50]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Daniel Lesniak began his career in real estate in 2012 after having successful careers both as a Naval Submarine Officer and Defense Contractor. His hyper local strategy led to one of the fastest starts in real estate history, generating over $22 million in transaction volume his first year; few realtors accomplish this in their entire career. Since 2012, Dan has gone on to create the Orange Line Living Team, which later merged with the Keri Shull Team. In 2014, the team was ranked 4th Realtor in the world at Keller Williams. In 2015, the team began part of Optime Realty, a brokerage co-founded by Dan and his wife, Keri. Since then, the team has gone on to become one of the top 35 Realtor teams in the nation and number one in Virginia as ranked by Real Trends in the Wall Street Journal.
Dan has represented more buyers and sellers in Arlington’s popular Orange Line Corridor than any other real estate agent. In January 2013, Dan co-founded the City Smart Living team and it quickly became one of the area’s highest producing real estate teams with over 60 transactions totaling nearly $40 million in sales in the first 9 months.
Dan is an avid endurance athlete having completed 13 marathons (including three Boston Marathons) and an Ironman. He lives in Arlington, VA with his wife Keri, their son Braden and two Chihuahuas, Zoie and Sophia.
Related Links and Resources:
- The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent
- Orange Line Living
- The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent: How to Dominate Your Real Estate Market in Under a Year, I Did it and so Can You! by Daniel Lesniak
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!