Most real estate teams fail. According to Long & Foster’s VP of Professional & Leadership Development, Dave Conord, poor leadership practices are often to blame. On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, Dave covers the 5 Ps – five items that every leader must consider in order to create a success-oriented business culture that inspires agents. If you have a team or plan on building one, the 5 Ps are exactly what you need to ensure that its foundation is failproof.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Dave’s brief bio [3:24]
- What new agents should focus on [4:29]
- The transition process after being acquired by Berkshire Hathaway [6:02]
- The first P of effective leadership: principles [8:21]
- Why knowing what your principles are is so important [11:53]
- The second P of effective leadership: picture [13:30]
- What happens when you lose vision as a leader [14:23]
- The third P of effective leadership: purpose [16:20]
- A goal that should guide your team-building efforts [16:53]
- The fourth P of effective leadership: process [17:45]
- The big difference between habits and systems [18:09]
- How excellent real estate agents exceed expectations [20:37]
- An elementary-school lesson that all leaders should learn [22:11]
- The fifth P of effective leadership: people [27:12]
- How to find the right fit easily with Dave’s Perfect Hire Checklist [28:55]
- Where to find Dave’s contribution to the Agent Success Toolbox [32:23]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Dave helps companies and entrepreneurs clarify their values, vision, and mission, understand their current reality, prioritize actions, and build the best strategy to achieve outstanding results in growth, profit, and environment. Or… Helping you do the stuff you know you need to do but don’t know how, so you can break through that ceiling from meh to amazing.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Long & Foster Real Estate
- Facebook | Long & Foster Real Estate
- Download Dave’s Perfect Hire Checklist, goal-tracking form, and article on the 5 Ps from our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now