Dave Kimbrough made a living selling drugs, legally, in pharamasutical sales until his life was turned upside down. After the passing of his wife who had brain cancer. Dave aligned himself with a real estate agent who could sell their house. The agent got the job done, but the guy who sold their house would not leave Dave alone, he knew that real estate was Dave’s calling. In 2002 Dave started in real estate thinking he would be able to play 100 rounds of golf a year and make some money. That same year Dave only sold 12 houses and realized that there was a lot of money to be made in real estate if he committed himself to the industry!
Join us as Dave shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to leaving a very successful career to start fresh in real estate and becoming a real estate rockstar!
A Quote To Live By
- “If you do it and pay for it, it has to generate phone calls.” – Dave Kimbrough Click to Tweet
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
Best Business Book – Get It Free!
From the Ground Up: The Business of Building in the Age of Money by Douglas Frantz
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you need to get started in real estate.
- How to learn from your mistakes and constantly fail forward.
- How to tap into referrals.
- How to find your dream job!
- What happens when you blow all of your savings.
- Why you should try making real estate a hand to hand business.
- How to be a higher level of service to your clients.
- Plus so much more!
- If you want to start podcasting but don’t have the time or knowledge to handle the whole process yourself, check out my friends over at Podcast Pilot. They will help you fly through the big skies of podcasting!
Thank & Connect with Dave
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Dave some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now