Have you ever wondered how dual-career agents find the time to work two jobs simultaneously? David Greene, an up-and-coming agent who also works as a full-time police officer, is here to spill his time management secrets. Listen as David explains how he manages to succeed in two completely different careers without sacrificing his personal life. David also shares how he selects and purchases out-of-state property and why he decided to stop buying property in his home state. At the end of the episode, David covers the mistake that’s absolutely killing the average agent’s ROI from lead generation. If you want to improve your time management skills, build your buying potential, and boost your lead generation capabilities, you need to hear David Greene’s tips on today’s episode of Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- David’s brief background [3:17]
- The number of houses David bought, sold, and flipped last year [4:53]
- How David finds time to work as a full-time police officer and as an agent [5:39]
- The first thing David realized as a new agent [7:15]
- What David’s day is like as a police officer [9:40]
- Time management advice from David [11:36]
- How to select and buy out-of-state property [13:57]
- The mistake that almost caused David to give up on real estate [20:39]
- How to make potential clients think you’re the best negotiator in the business [23:06]
- The mistake that’s killing agents’ ROI from lead generation [26:26]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
David Greene is a real estate investor/agent/author/entrepreneur/police officer in the CA SF Bay Area. David’s goal is to achieve total financial independence through real estate and to help as many others do so as possible. When not hunting bad guys, he hunts deals and loves talking real estate.
As a real estate investor since 2009, David knows the importance of a good agent who can navigate the process of buying or selling a home. He has represented clients and bought homes himself all over the country and has learned knowledge and skill matters. After carving out a successful career as a Real Estate investor and CA police officer, David has learned the importance of hard work, trustworthiness, and protection. Now, he uses these skills to on behalf of his clients.
Related Links and Resources:
- David Greene Real Estate
- David Greene, Author at The BiggerPockets Blog
- Greene Income: Wealth Building Through Real Estate
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now