Real estate is the best way to build wealth in a powerful way, but what’s the best method for investing in real estate? On today’s show with David Greene of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we discuss the BRRRR method – a strategy that provides the potential for infinite returns on real estate investments. Listen and learn how to get started as an investor and how to ensure your capitol is put to its highest, best use with BRRRR. You’ll also hear what it really takes to make it in real estate as an investor or as an agent along with countless actionable tips on running a successful business.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Why agents should embrace the problems [4:01]
- The Bay Area real estate market [7:34]
- How to convince sellers you’re worth a full 3% commission [9:54]
- How to keep power in your seller’s hands after going under contract [12:53]
- The Real Estate Rockstars tip that got David $5 million in sales [19:57]
- David’s real estate investment journey [24:51]
- The BRRRR investment method [30:24]
- David’s experience on BiggerPockets [35:26]
- What it really takes to succeed [38:13]
- What stops people from succeeding in real estate [41:46]
- How to overcome consumers’ fear of hiring a real estate agent [49:23]
- The power of real estate [52:45]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
David Greene is a former Police Officer and co-host of the BiggerPockets Real estate podcast. The author of best selling books “Long Distance Real Estate Investing”, “Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat”, and “Sell Your Home For Top Dollar”, David is passionate about helping others build wealth through real estate and runs the blog “GreeneIncome.com”. A nationally recognized authority on real estate, David has been featured on CNN, Forbes, and HGTV as well as over 25 different real estate podcasts. A licensed real estate broker and lender, David runs “The David Greene Team”, a top producing real estate company in Keller Williams where he has won multiple awards for production and teaches agents how to excel in building their business. An active real estate investor, David owns single family properties across the county, shares in apartment complexes, notes, shares in note funds, and flips houses.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- The BiggerPockets Podcast
- David Greene Real Estate
- David’s LinkedIn
- David’s Facebook
- David’s Twitter
- David’s Instagram
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!