BiggerPockets co-host David Greene doesn’t buy real estate leads. Regardless, his real estate team is about to close out their best year ever with nearly $82 million in sales volume and more closings to come before the new year. How do they do it? Tune in and find out! Plus, you’ll hear why it pays to be the real estate expert, how to ensure your follow-up is foolproof, and more. Catch part two of this interview on the next Real Estate Rockstars.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- California’s current Covid-19 restrictions [2:51]
- Winning listings via Zoom [4:15]
- Advice on giving an online listing presentation [1:45]
- The best way to present a CMA to sellers [10:25]
- David’s approach to lead gen and follow-up [12:55]
- David’s opinion on virtual events [15:55]
- A niche-based approach to conversion [17:50]
- Why David doesn’t pressure potential home buyers [20:54]
- David’s sales stats for 2020 [22:10]
- David’s current team and system for training new agents [24:23]
- A BIG mistake new agents make [25:55]
- Plus, so much more.
David Greene is a former Police Officer and co-host of the BiggerPockets Real estate podcast. The author of best selling books “Long Distance Real Estate Investing”, “Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat”, and “Sell Your Home For Top Dollar”, David is passionate about helping others build wealth through real estate and runs the blog “GreeneIncome.com”. A nationally recognized authority on real estate, David has been featured on CNN, Forbes, and HGTV as well as over 25 different real estate podcasts. A licensed real estate broker and lender, David runs “The David Greene Team”, a top producing real estate company in Keller Williams where he has won multiple awards for production and teaches agents how to excel in building their business. An active real estate investor, David owns single family properties across the county, shares in apartment complexes, notes, shares in note funds, and flips houses.
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- BiggerPockets Podcast
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.