Eager to take the next step with your real estate business but unable to find the time? If so, you won’t want to miss this interview with David Greene of the BiggerPockets Podcast. On today’s show, David shares how he started and scaled multiple real estate businesses and how he ensured their success. David also offers tips from his latest real estate book, SKILL: A Top-Producing Agent’s Guide to Earning Unlimited Income.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- A quick tip for increased productivity [2:28]
- About David Greene and BiggerPockets [3:58]
- About The David Greene Team [8:02]
- The markets David’s real estate team covers [10:35]
- Why David decided to start ancillary real estate businesses [12:07]
- About David Greene’s mortgage company [16:12]
- Why David decided not to buy a title company [18:17]
- Proof that persistence pays off [21:38]
- Learn, Leverage, Lead: The Three Dimensions of Owning a Business [28:51]
- How systems can save agents countless headaches [35:02]
- The key to finding more time for your business [41:48]
- About David Greene’s new book, Skill [46:45]
- Psychological tools for getting deals done [50:31]
- Real estate syndication and David’s spin on it [52:37]
David Greene is a former police officer with over nine years of experience investing in real estate that includes single family, multifamily, and house flipping. A nationally recognized authority on real estate, David has been featured on CNN, Forbes, and HGTV.
Now the co-host of the BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast, David has a passion for teaching and helping others grow wealth through real estate. In 2016, David started the “David Greene Team” and became the CEO of the top-producing Keller Williams East County team, as well as the top-producing real estate agent.
The author of Long Distance Real Estate Investing; Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat; and Sell Your Home for Top Dollar, David has won several awards, including second place for real estate book of the year awarded by the National Association of Real Estate Editors (Long Distance Real Estate Investing) and Keller Williams East County rookie of the year.
David has been featured on HGTV’s “House Hunters” and CNN and is a real estate content writer for Forbes. He is a speaker/trainer for Keller Williams Real Estate and regularly featured on the BiggerPockets Blog. He has been interviewed on podcasts such as the BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast, Entrepreneur on Fire, Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, Cash Flow Diary, Real Estate Mogul, the BiggerPockets Money Podcast, Old Dawgs Real Estate Network, and more.
David has bought, rehabbed, and managed over 35 single family rental properties, owns shares in three large apartment complexes, and flips houses. He also owns notes and shares in note funds.
David attended Cal State Stanislaus, where he received his bachelor’s degree in Psychology, with a minor in Criminal Justice. He is a sworn police officer and a licensed real estate agent in the state of California.
Related Links and Resources:
- Skill: A Top-Producing Agent’s Guide to Earning Unlimited Income by David Greene
- David Greene Team
- One Brokerage
- Invest With David Greene
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.