Hear how to avoid 7 wealth traps that stop people from making money, discover what it was like rising through the ranks of the world’s largest real estate company and much more in this podcast interview with David Osborn, operating partner at Keller Williams Realty. David recounts how he started in real estate as his mother’s assistant and eventually became the largest broker in the Keller Williams network with nearly $9 billion in sales. David also shares tips from his new book Wealth Can’t Wait (which recently became the #1 Bestseller in Wealth Management and Finance on Amazon), including how to find great real estate deals, avoid wealth traps and build a highly successful business. Don’t miss out on this incredible podcast interview with one of the biggest rockstars in real estate!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- David’s brief bio [2:22]
- What it’s like being a major part of the fastest growing real estate company in the world [3:05]
- When David knew Keller Williams would be the world’s top real estate company [7:01]
- How Keller Williams doubled in size over a 6-year period [11:53]
- Why some top agents leave real estate with nothing [15:14]
- David’s definition of income producing assets [16:54]
- David’s advice on finding good real estate deals [20:43]
- How David thrives on chaos and confusion [25:48]
- Why David wrote Wealth Can’t Wait with co-author Paul Morris [28:49]
- How to cultivate the right mindset for success [35:34]
- The 7 wealth traps that stop people from making money [38:43]
- What it takes to build a successful business [48:22]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
has built one of the top real estate brokerages in the world with more than 4,500 agents and annual sales volume exceeding $8.5 billion per year. As a serial entrepreneur, David founded over 50 companies with at least 25 that are ongoing profitable concerns. He employs exceptional people and distributes millions of dollars to his partners.
David is also an educator, who teaches audiences how to live abundant lives through goal-setting, hiring great talent, and developing multiple streams of income. As an adventurer, David constantly strives for new goals that will stretch and expose him to new ways of thinking, including summiting Mt. Kilimanjaro, traveling one way around the world, and visiting over 65 countries.
As a family man, David is the proud father of two wonderful daughters, a son and lives in Austin, Texas with his beloved wife, Traci, who is a mom and artist.
Related Links and Resources:
- David Osborn: Who You Become on Your Journey is Far More Important Than What You Achieve.
- “Wealth Can’t Wait” by David Osborn and Paul Morris
- GoBundance | The Tribe of Healthy, Wealthy, Generous Men Who Choose to Lead Epic Lives!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now