Born a salesman, raised as a techrepeneur, trained as a consultant, married into a fourth generation real estate family, Devin Doherty joined Keller Williams in 2009, and built a successful team in Orange County, CA. Devin met Pat in Gary’s mastermind, and is one of the founders of the largest expansion team in KW called Five Doors.
Join us as Devin shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping people invest in their future today!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Devin’s brief bio [5:23]
- How Devin’s business looked like last year [6:27]
- Devin’s ECI and Profit Margin [6:49]
- Devin’s LTI [7:39]
- Where Devin’s business is coming from [8:07]
- On listings [16:03]
- What Devin does differently now that this sellers’ market exists [17:26]
- How Devin convinces sellers to underprice their homes [19:22]
- What makes Five Doors different from the other expansion teams [35:04]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Doherty Real Estate Group
- Facebook Page
- Five Doors Network
- Doherty Real Estate Group Video Blog
- Open Home Pro: Collect and Convert More Leads
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now