Want to grow wealth in real estate? Start by taking Diego Corzo’s advice and focusing on building a bigger life and not a bigger lifestyle. Diego is proof positive that anyone, not matter the life situation, can achieve their dreams. House-hacking, buying properties with loans, increasing rental cash-flow, working for knowledge and equity: It’s all here and much more. Do yourself a favor and listen to this podcast to discover the inspiring, no-excuses path to success shared by Diego Corzo.
As an agent who’s an expert in his local area, Diego Corzo brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate. He utilizes the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to exceed his clients’ expectations.
Join us as Diego shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by exceeding his clients’ expectations.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Diego’s brief bio [6:55]
- Diego’s definition of being an asset to society [9:22]
- How Diego started in real estate investing [10:47]
- House-Hacking 101 [11:11]
- Diego’s mindset: Bigger life vs. bigger lifestyle [12:03]
- How Diego buys houses without loans [13:35]
- Diego’s horizontal income [19:24]
- Leases on rooms vs. leases on houses [20:46]
- What Diego’s real estate business looks like [22:52]
- What Diego does to earn money in real estate [24:09]
- Diego’s advice to overcome odds and achieve success [30:14]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!