Doc Compton is one of the nation’s foremost authorities on credit repair and credit restoration. A 20 year consumer credit veteran, Doc has helped thousands of people regain control of their financial futures. He has spoken to audiences of real estate and mortgage professionals, investors, credit repair experts, and consumers, all over the country, and been a consultant to credit repair companies from coast to coast. He has hosted his own local radio show, his own television show, and has been a featured author for multiple trade magazines.
Join us as Doc shares his Realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming a consumer advocate to protect consumers’ rights.
Quotes to Live By
- “Credit is not a bad thing.” – Doc Compton Click To Tweet
- CreditGecko: Loans and lines of credit for every credit score.
- OptOutPrescreen: Centralized service for consumers to “Opt-In” or “Opt-Out” of firm offers of credit or insurance.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How consumers can increase their credit scores.
- The 5 absolute things that anybody can do to increase their credit scores.
- What should one strive to make their credit score.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Doc
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Doc and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now