Ready to up your real estate listings game? Today’s podcast with real estate rockstar Doug Echelberger out of San Clemente, California is loaded with marketing strategies and actionable advice that helps him do $80 million in listings sales annually. Listen now for tips on using shotgun marketing, real estate farming, video email technology and getting embedded and fostering relationships with builders to grow your listing client base and make more money selling listings.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Doug’s brief bio [1:47]
- Doug’s ECI [2:37]
- On Listings vs. Buyers [3:55]
- What Doug does to get $80 million in listings that sell a year [4:54]
- Doug’s definition of Shotgun Marketing [5:23]
- The core component of Doug’s listing business [6:01]
- Doug’s marketing strategy on sending out postcards that makes them stand out from competitors [8:36]
- Using scripts for door knocking and cold calling [10:07]
- How Doug started farming his area and what it took to get to 14% listings annually [11:04]
- How Doug benefits from building relationships with the builders [12:29]
- Doug’s apps / software [14:21]
- Some of the mistakes that Doug made and what he learned from them [20:00]
- What else Doug does now to get business outside of the farm [24:03]
- What Doug does to keep in touch with his sphere of influence and past clients [27:22]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Doug Echelberger is the lead agent of San Clemente’s #1 real estate team, The Echelberger Group, and a lifelong resident, Doug’s industry contributions span nearly four decades. He hails from a family of trusted real estate professionals who for more than 21 years owned and operated a local brokerage, San Clemente Real Estate. Subsequent to selling the business with their son’s help, Doug’s parents retired, while he maintained his commitment to providing South County clients with honest and dependable service in order to accomplish their most important objectives.
Over the years, Doug has been lauded with countless accolades for his impressive sales volume and exceptional expertise. Although a majority of the real estate transactions he’s facilitated have been single-family home sales, Doug has also handled REOs, probate, short sales, divorce sales, income properties and leases. Simply put, there isn’t a single facet of the business of residential real estate that Doug hasn’t mastered. From his unmatched understanding of the local marketplace, to his incomparable ability to oversee successful real estate transactions marked by outstanding service, there are many characteristics that set Doug apart from his competitors.
With the support of Keller Williams Luxury Homes International each of Doug’s skills and talents is reinforced, ensuring his clients an even more rewarding experience with The Echelberger Group. An expert marketing strategy, the latest in industry, and a network of the area’s best and most accomplished agents and brokers places Doug in a position to focus on what he’s best known for: sterling personalized service.
Related Links and Resources:
- The Echelberger Group
- KW Luxury Homes International
- Contactually: Nurture leads, develop repeat customers, and generate referrals.
- BombBomb: Build trust, convert leads, and get referrals with simple videos.
- SkySlope: Transaction Management Made Simple
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now