With Americans moving homes less and less, it can be hard for real estate agents to find steady sources of repeat business. One of the best ways to land clients who buy frequently is to start working with investors. On today’s show with Matt Bell of Easy Button Lending, we discuss what agents can do to win investors’ business. In addition to covering the types of conversations agents need to have with potential clients, he shares a great way to quickly add value to any investment deal.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Matt’s start in real estate [4:03]
- Advice on working with investors [9:27]
- How Matt won a hedge fund’s business [15:42]
- Matt and Aaron on rebuilding a business [19:41]
- When to flip, when to rent, and when to wholesale [21:41]
- The lending platform by investors for investors [24:34]
- How to help investors secure funding for the next deal [29:46]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Matt has been in the business for over seven years. He’s got a little bit of a mixed background, a lot of renovation, a lot of wholesaling. He started in 2012, moved to Augusta, Georgia on a wing and a prayer, worked with one of his best friends. Matt got his license and initially started working as a buyer’s agent, and his friend and first mentor was functioning as a property manager, and they started opening up new markets. Matt has scaled a lot of businesses underneath that umbrella and that experience prepared him to jump into investing and other opportunities.
Matt is currently the CEO at Easybutton Lending, the premier lending partner in the Real Estate Investing industry.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Matt’s Facebook
- Matt’s LinkedIn
- Get Access to 100+ Lenders with Easy Button Lending!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!