Ed Birdsong has been in real estate for thirty five years & by only using technology for contact management and focusing on building relationships Ed has averaged over 100 closing per years for a long time. Now executing his real estate exit strategy Ed is focusing on putting the right systems in place to manage his old business after selling it to a Credit Union.
Join us as Ed shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar and focusing on creating the ultimate real estate exit strategy.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Let your performance be the judge of your success.’ – Ed Birdsong Click to Tweet
Ed’s Favorite Books
- Unlimited Power : The New Science Of Personal Achievement
- Secrets of Closing the Sale
- Think and Grow Rich
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to have an exit strategy
- How to focus on your satisfaction rating
- the Unlimited Power
- The power of saying NO
- How to sell your real state business
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Ed
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Ed and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now