Want to start your own real estate team? Don’t, at least not until you’ve heard what Eden Sunshine, VP of Realty Executives, has to say about it. He’s seen some of the best agents in the business fail miserably when trying to lead a team of their own and has concluded that some people just aren’t cut out for it. On today’s show, Eden shares what it takes to lead a real estate team successfully, including what’s required to recruit and retain high-quality agents. Plus, Pat and Eden discuss the biggest mistake a new team leader can make.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Eden’s brief bio [2:08]
- What agents want from a brokerage [6:14]
- Ways to connect with your agents [10:02]
- Why Eden’s agents feel valued [15:12]
- The biggest mistake new team leaders make [20:02]
- What it takes to be a great team leader [23:27]
- A sign that you’re better off without a team [29:07]
- Eden’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [35:58]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Eden Sunshine is a business development expert, Founder of the Level Seven System and have been successfully coaching business owners on how to build scalable, high performing organizations with robust and compelling cultures for over 20 years. Eden has also supported and coached some of the top real estate team in North America for over 15 years, many of which are doing volume in excess of 100 million or more in annual sales.
Eden is also a sought after speaker, has written several books on business development and helping people create a more rewarding work life experience.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Episode 194 with Eden Sunshine
- Eden Sunshine | Home
- Level 7 Systems | Get Your Business on the Right Track
- Download Eden’s Breakdown to Breakthrough Process from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!