Ellen Smith Eaton founded Smith Eaton Real Estate & Property Management, Inc. in 1997. Initially, the business focused on short and long term rentals and absentee ownership management. Today, Smith Eaton Real Estate offers a broad spectrum of Real Estate services. Ellen currently resides in Edwards, Co. She enjoys spending time with her children, traveling, reading and outdoor activities, including hiking, rock climbing, fly fishing, back country skiing and backpacking.
Join us as Ellen shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming Real Estate Rockstar by focusing on home buyers and helping investors build a passive income portfolio.
Quotes To Live By
- “Mindset is what makes or breaks people in this world.” – Ellen Smith Eaton Click To Tweet
- “Sleep in a tent before you pay rent.” – Ellen Smith Eaton Click To Tweet
- Embrace Your Magnificence: Get Out of Your Own Way and Live a Richer, Fuller, More Abundant Life by Fabienne Fredrickson
- Sarum: The Novel of England by Edward Rutherford
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
- How to turn vacation renters into buyers.
- How to live a simple but abundant life.
- Valuing experience over material.
- How to build a property management business.
- Why word of mouth is extremely important.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Ellen
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Ellen and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now