Things are tough out there for first-time homebuyers, and they need competent, compassionate Realtors to help them through the process. Today’s guest, 30 Under 30 Honoree Emily Kaczmarek, knows this better than most; she’s been helping buyers close deals through one of the hottest seller’s markets in recent history. Tune in and find out how to generate motivated buyer leads, what to look for in a lender, and why it’s so important to educate buyers before showing homes.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Emily Kaczmarek’s start in real estate [5:23]
- When Emily decided to become a full-time Realtor [6:33]
- Why Emily applied for NAR’s 30 Under 30 program [9:07]
- Emily’s transactions after just three years in the industry [11:25]
- A sign that it’s time to evaluate your systems [14:03]
- A system for generating new buyer leads each and every month [15:11]
- Running first-time home buyer workshops online [17:03]
- Leveraging relationships to generate referrals [19:34]
- The Chicago real estate market [23:11]
- The challenges facing today’s first-time buyers [26:03]
- How to find a lender you can trust with clients [30:26]
- Why it’s so important right now to work with buyers who are motivated [33:42]
- Taking a no-pressure approach to sales to establish trust [35:46]
- Words of encouragement for new real estate agents [37:40]
- Where to follow Emily Kaczmarek [38:33]
Emily received her Bachelor’s in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing and Finance at Augustana College in the Quad Cities. She has lived in various cities across Illinois including Lombard, Rock Island, Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood and now resides in Palatine, IL. In her free time, she enjoys playing and volunteering with dogs, reading novels, and staying active.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.