Sure, you can make a great living in real estate, but that’s not the only reason to become an agent; you can also create your own schedule and help people in a truly impactful way. These perks and a desire to serve drove 30 Under 30 Honoree Felicia Mares to become an agent. Now, just two years into her career, she’s helped plenty of great buyers and sellers in the Bay Area and has built a highly successful business that lets her live life on her terms. On today’s podcast, Felicia shares the strategies that worked for her and gives tips that listeners can use to implement them. Hear how to generate sales via social media, how to win over prospects at open houses, and more on this Real Estate Rockstars.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Felicia’s brief bio [3:35]
- Felicia’s production breakdown [5:35]
- How to get business from open houses [9:13]
- Questions to ask prospects at an open house [14:34]
- Strategies for following up with new leads [16:25]
- Tips for generating sales via social media [18:28]
- What to stay away from on social media [21:38]
- The three As [23:24]
- How to get and stay motivated in real estate [31:30]
- Selecting the right prospecting strategies for you [36:19]
- Felicia’s personal and professional development [38:20]
- Why Felicia doesn’t worry about the future of real estate [40:56]
- Felicia’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [43:24]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Felicia Mares is an entrepreneur, traveler, aunt, creative, community volunteer, and lover of all things real estate. Born and raised in the Bay Area, Felicia is grateful to help home buyers and sellers accomplish their real estate dreams in her favorite place in the world.
From studying human Psychology, to running after kids as a nanny, to building her career as a successful Realtor – Felicia has maintained a sense of curiosity and independence in everything she does. Her eagerness to learn has pushed her to be a student of her craft and has encouraged her to find solutions where there seem to be none. Felicia is able to express her ingenuity by creating unparalleled marketing ideas and unique strategies to support her clients’ real estate goals.
By keeping the human factor top of mind, Felicia can promise her unwavering support and attention while maintaining a genuine relationship with the agent on the other side of the deal which is key to a smooth real estate transaction.
With a background in education and childcare, Felicia’s focus is placed on educating her clients to the Bay Area market, guiding first-time home buyers through the home buying process, and cultivating ways sellers can get the most out of their investment.
You can expect to be guided with honesty, authenticity, sensitivity, and a bit of humor throughout the process. Through the trust of her clients, Felicia was able to shoot to the top of her brokerage, Abio Properties, within her first year in real estate. For that, she is forever grateful. Felicia has prioritized giving back to the real estate industry by becoming a leader in her local association as well as with the California Association of Realtors.
Felicia’s devotion is to the East Bay, specifically Oakland, Berkeley, San Leandro, El Cerrito, Albany, Alameda, and her hometown of Richmond. Her clients receive her wholehearted attention, enthusiasm, and an entire team who has their back. In her spare time, you can find Felicia chowing down on French fries, listening to the latest podcasts, and getting walked on by her cat, Pasquale.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Abio Properties | Real Estate
- Felicia Mares’ Facebook Page
- Felicia Mares’ LinkedIn
- Felicia Mares’ Instagram
- Download Felicia Mares’ Instagram Guide from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Your 7-Figure Real Estate Income is 6 Simple Steps Away…
Get a FREE Copy of Pat Hiban’s best-selling book, 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny.