Gabe Deukmaji began his career in real estate over a decade ago while studying Finance at Virginia Tech. After living in several places in the U.S. and abroad, Gave made the D.C. metro area his home in 1999, and has served as a volunteer firefighter in Northern Virginia since then. Now after over 10 years in the real estate business Gabe has converted his real estate business into a team atmosphere which has allowed him to have more life!
Join us as Gabe shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by constantly learning!
Quotes To Live By
- ‘A level of success from a few people doesn’t make a good pattern!’ – Gabe Deukmaji Click to Tweet
Broadcast audio messages directly to the voice mailbox of thousands of mobile phones with Slybroadcast’s patented voice mail delivery technology.
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to build a team
- Why the models work
- The power of a good admin team
- How to learn from mistakes
- How to add more life to your life
- Learn how to ask for referrals
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Gabe
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Gabe and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now