Get ready to feast on some real meat and potatoes with prospecting master Greg McDaniel! Not only is Greg great at bringing in new leads, he actually loves the process. Here’s why: instead of constantly cold calling leads for hours on end, he throws professional parties and invites his database. Greg also hosts his own podcast, creates weekly videos, and mentors new agents. Basically, Greg does what it takes to bring in new business AND have fun doing it. If you’re ready to start loving your job while getting an insane amount of new clients, listen and learn from Greg on today’s Real Estate Rockstars.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Greg’s brief bio [1:08]
- Greg’s ECI and profit figures for the last 12 months [2:31]
- Where Greg’s team gets business [3:15]
- How Greg generated 677 of his own leads with video [5:02]
- Great topics to cover in real estate videos [7:32]
- The easiest way to hold a client-appreciation party [12:26]
- How hosting a party can boost business [18:00]
- An app that gives instant market information on any house [19:58]
- How to get more views on your Facebook Live videos [25:29]
- Gadgets you can use to create better video content [26:32]
- Where to get ideas for Facebook Live content [34:34]
- Greg’s tips for circle prospecting with Mojo [37:41]
- Why you have to be careful with Slydial [41:54]
- The simplest script for leads who call you [43:51]
- Where to find Greg’s script book [49:17]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Greg McDaniel grew up in a Real Estate Family and understands the housing market, real estate and business in general. As an Alamo native and working as a partner with The McDaniel Callahan TEAM for 15 years, he is able to provide a great understanding of what the different neighborhoods have to offer. He helps buyers find the right neighborhood for their lifestyle and prides himself in delivering customer satisfaction and value to all his clients. As the head trainer and Coach at J. Rockcliff Realtors, Greg strives to help train new and veteran agents alike. When Greg is not cold calling, door knocking, or filming he can be found bbq-ing, by the pool, skydiving, or chasing his nieces and nephews around!
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Greg’s previous podcast: Episode 219
- Home Page | eXp Realty – The Agent Owned Cloud Brokerage
- Real Estate Uncensored Agent Training
- Facebook | Greg McDaniel
- Vyral Marketing: Done-For-You Video Marketing
- Mojo Dialer: Dialer for Salespeople by Salespeople
- Neighborhood Scout: The leading all-in-one real estate market data platform in the USA
- Homesnap: Find your next home.
- Home | Realty Times
- Rockstar Connect
- Live Leap: Auto Share Facebook Live Videos
- Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There by Richard Fenton, Andrea Waltz
- Record perfect audio in any condition with the smartLav+!
- Download Greg’s script book from our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now