Want to make more money in real estate without working more hours? Raise your average sale price. On today’s podcast, John and Mikki Ramey of Healthy Realty join Pat to discuss how marketing to medical professionals helps them sell more high-dollar homes. In addition to sharing the types of marketing methods and materials that work best, they give specific tips on targeting that agents can use to reach the right people at just the right time. Plus, John and Mikki offer recommendations on real estate marketing services, lead sources, and more. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Bios for John and Mikki Ramey [3:06]
- Healthy Realty’s GCI and profit figures [6:04]
- Why Mikki got into real estate [6:58]
- Ways for real estate agents to target medical professionals [10:45]
- Healthy Realty’s team structure [15:07]
- Ways to balance your buyer-to-seller ratio [21:01]
- The home loans medical professionals need to know about [25:26]
- How to stay top of mind with Vyral Marketing [28:33]
- Other recommended services for real estate agents [30:55]
- How Mikki gets leads from Redfin [32:20]
- Processes real estate teams can adopt from the medical model [35:50]
- Tips for running a listing appointment with a partner [40:10]
- How to leverage Zillow to market listings [43:09]
- John and Mikki’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [45:47]
- John and Mikki’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [47:38]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Dr. John Ramey
Dr. Ramey is the president of the Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Society of SC and is a frequent national lecturer on asthma, exhaled nitric oxide, and practice management issues. He is a member of the Christian Medical and Dental Association (CMDA), American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (ACAAI), and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI). He has published book chapters, medical papers, and medical reviews. He has served on the boards of the American Lung Association in Charleston and the Asthma and Allergy Foundation in Tampa. He has been either the primary investigator or sub investigator in over 200 clinical trials studying asthma, allergic rhinitis, hereditary angioedema, urticaria (hives), atopic dermatitis (eczema), nasal polyps, migraines, food allergies, itching, immune deficiencies and COPD.
Dr. Ramey married his college sweetheart and has two sons and two daughters. Dr. Ramey obtained his SC real estate license in order to help his wife, Mikki, with the marketing of her real estate company, Healthy Realty. He also has started a company called DrMoves.com that helps health care professionals with the relocation process.
He is active in his church, Daniel Island Fellowship, and has participated in medical mission trips to Honduras, Romania, and Ecuador. He enjoys playing tennis and the guitar.
Mikki Ramey is the broker in charge for Healthy Realty and has served the Charleston area for over ten years. She has been recognized for her excellence in real estate as an East Cooper Top Producer and a Realtor of Distinction. Mikki is also certified as a Short Sale and Foreclosure specialist. She received a B.A. from Furman University and an M.Ed. in school counseling from the Citadel. She is a licensed real estate broker in South Carolina and is a member of the National Association of Realtors. Education is Mikki’s first love, which serves her clients well in the real estate world. She taught in Charleston County (Nativity Catholic and Orange Grove Elementary) for four years and knows the area schools. In addition, she was a high school guidance counselor.
As a realtor, she gives real estate lectures to students, residents, dentists, and doctors at the Medical University of South Carolina. In her free time, she loves playing tennis with her 4 kids and is very active at the Daniel Island Fellowship. She has participated in medical mission trips to Ecuador in the past.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Dr Moves | Helping Doctors Relocate
- Healthy Realty
- LinkedIn | John Ramey
- LinkedIn | Mikki Ramey
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Vyral Marketing | Done-For-You Video Marketing
- Remine | Opportunity on a Map
- Followup Edge | We help lead generators keep clients longer (and happier) through automated, three channel follow up.
- Download Dr Moves’ Marketing Schedule from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!