Heath Higgins is growing real estate wealth by utilizing 9 active real estate partnerships and by owning multiple real estate related businesses. Hear the Jefferson City, Missouri real estate agent share his secrets and strategies for success with Pat in our latest Pat Hiban’s Real Estate Rockstar Radio podcast. And as Pat says in the beginning of the interview, Heath has grown his business and wealth the smart way and “you’re going to want to listen to this several times in a row.”
Heath Higgins is a husband and father of 3. He is a licensed agent since 2001 and broker of his own Company (Realty Executives) since 2007. Heath is the Team leader of the Heath Higgins team of Expert Advisors which consist of anywhere between 8-12 agents. Heath Higgins just opened a second Real Estate office in Columbia, MO which is 30 miles north of Current office in Jefferson City, MO. Since 2001, Heath has offered his Guaranteed Sales Program. He believes whole heartedly in Multiple Streams of Income and the # 1 Key to Success is being Coachable- Which is the Title to his new book that he is currently writing.
Heath currently owns an Insurance Agency (Allstate Franchise), a Home Inspections Co (paramount home inspections), he has 9 Active LLC partnerships that fix and flip, own and manage rentals (52 Units), Lease Purchase Homes (7 Currently Under Contract), Commercial Real estate including the Building that he owns that all of his other Businesses rent from, another Commercial Building and lot that a Burger King Franchise operates out of.
Heath has been a big fan of the Real Estate Rockstars Podcast for a while and was just thinking to himself how much he would love to be on the show. Then Boom, Heath got an email asking to do so. Power of “as a man think”.
Join us as Heath shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming ranked among the Top 10 Real Estate Teams in the Midwest Region!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Heath’s brief bio [6:31]
- How Heath’s business looked like last year [8:39]
- Heath’s role in his team [9:49]
- Heath’s multiple streams of income from owning related businesses – Insurance, home inspection company, lending partnership [12:33]
- The conflicts of interest that Heath must avoid and how he does it [15:44]
- Why and how Heath utilizes 9, different, active real estate partnerships for multiple streams of income [17:30]
- Heath’s growth goals for the next two years [25:32]
- The benefits of using R.A.T.E. to grow your business [27:26]
- How the Move Up Guarantee process works – the specifics [29:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Heath Higgins Team of Expert Advisors
- Heath Higgins Team
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Be Obsessed Or Be Average by Grant Cardone
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now