Jack Gibson has been in real estate for less than three years, but he’s already generating $1 million in sales per month with turnkey properties! On this podcast, he shares his tried-and-true methods for finding and flipping homes, including how he’s always able to keep his profit margin at 20% or higher. Plus, for those of you interested in getting more off-market deals, Jack explains what it is that investors do to find and purchase homes before they hit the MLS. If you have any interest in today’s real estate investment opportunities, you won’t want to miss this Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jack’s brief bio [2:39]
- Where to find deeply discounted investment properties [7:22]
- What the average wholesaler should profit per property [11:08]
- The cap rate Jack’s end investors should expect to hit [12:28]
- What Jack thinks of following the 1% rule [15:26]
- The one thing that ALWAYS screws Pat out of rental profits [17:42]
- Why the wholesale business model frustrates listing agents [19:17]
- Advice on getting properties before wholesalers can scoop them up [20:36]
- Why flipping homes is more profitable than listing them [22:18]
- How Jack protects himself with multiple streams of income [26:10]
- What Jack looks for when buying investment properties [28:47]
- Jack’s theory on what will happen during the next economic downturn [31:21]
- The services Jack recommends to investors with rental properties [34:10]
- How to use Jack’s property analysis checklist [35:37]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jack Gibson knew from an early age that punching time clocks and working for someone else wasn’t enough for him, which is what drove him into building businesses himself and being his own boss. Living a healthy and active lifestyle has always been important to Jack, that’s why at the ripe ol’ age of 21, he built his first company that coached clients on effective nutrition and fitness strategies. Jack began to grow his team and recruited and hired an epic sales team to keep things running smoothly. He ran a successful multi-million dollar company before he was old enough to rent a car.
As soon as Jack realized how profitable real estate investments could be, he bought his first home as an investment. One home quickly became five, and when those five were doing really well, he just couldn’t help but add more. Jack became obsessed with learning everything that he could about the business. Before he knew it, he had over 50 investment properties that were all performing well and the steady flow of passive income was proof of that he was passionate and incredibly excited to tell everyone he knew about everything he learned.
Today, Jack dedicates his time to mentoring other entrepreneurs, building his real estate investment portfolio, and helping other investors to build a brighter future through the power of passive real estate income.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- High Return Real Estate | Turnkey Rental Properties
- Twitter | Jack Gibson
- Twitter | High Return Real Estate
- LinkedIn | Jack Gibson
- LinkedIn | High Return Real Estate
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
- Robert Kiyosaki’s podcast: Episode 405
- Get Jack’s property analysis checklist from our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now