Technology has changed the real estate industry. Consumers now have more options and information regarding real estate than ever before. This may be good for buyers and sellers, but where does it leave agents? Many real estate professionals are worried that their days may be numbered. The COO of HomeLight, Sumant Sridharan, is here to address this common concern and share his thoughts on how tomorrow’s real estate technology could affect today’s agents. Listen and learn how the home-buying process will change, what referral-based services like HomeLight do to rank participating agents, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Sumant’s brief bio [2:04]
- HomeLight’s mission [3:14]
- How HomeLight rates agents [5:14]
- Why surveys aren’t great for evaluating agent performance [8:18]
- The one thing a new agent should do to outperform the competition [16:54]
- Sumant’s opinion on the iBuyer phenomenon [21:37]
- The two types of sellers [24:44]
- How the home-buying process will change [33:45]
- How to submit offers via HomeLight’s Simple Sale platform [38:45]
- Sumant’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [40:58]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Sumant is the COO of HomeLight. He previously served as the President of CafePress, helping take the company public in 2012. Over the last 20 years, Sumant has held leadership positions in general management, product, and marketing at leading consumer Internet companies. Sumant has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science and a B.A in Economics from U.C. Berkeley, as well as an M.B.A with Honors from the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- HomeLight | Sell Your Home Faster and for More Money
- HomeLight’s Simple Sale
- Download Sumant’s Top Agent Insights Report from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!