Is 33 the ideal number of touches? What’s the best way to communicate with clients? Returning guest Honoree Corder answers these questions and more so you know exactly what it takes to make clients fall in love with you and your real estate business. She also shares several useful snippets from her latest book, Business Dating, including ways to instantly create rapport with prospects and common mistakes that can cost you clients. Don’t miss this Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Honoree’s brief bio [4:14]
- What business dating is [5:14]
- How to establish trust with business prospects [8:15]
- What it takes to make clients comfortable [16:58]
- If 33 is the ideal number of touches [19:53]
- Why Honoree hates Facebook Messenger [20:30]
- The number of contacts it takes for the average buyer to buy [22:30]
- Mistakes that will cause you to lose clients [28:37]
- Examples of how genuinely caring pays off [32:23]
- Why giving first is important [39:34]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Honorée Corder is the author of 21 books, including You Must Write a Book, Vision to Reality, Prosperity for Writers, Business Dating, The Successful Single Mom book series, If Divorce is a Game, These are the Rules, and The Divorced Phoenix. She is also Hal Elrod’s business partner in The Miracle Morning book series. Honorée coaches business professionals, writers, and aspiring non-fiction authors who want to publish their books to bestseller status, create a platform, and develop multiple streams of income. She also does all sorts of other magical things, and her badassery is legendary. You can find out more at HonoreeCorder.com
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Honoree Corder | Getting Things Done
- Never Lose a Customer Again by Joey Coleman
- Business Dating by Honoree Corder
- View Honoree’s books on Amazon.com
- Honoree’s previous podcast: Episode 422
- Honoree’s previous podcast: Episode 153
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!