Moving to a new market or getting started in real estate and worried about getting clients? Don’t be. Today’s guest, Isabel Affinito, is an expert on rapport building and has some great tips for agents who want to build their SOI quickly – even if starting from scratch. Listen and learn the best way to structure conversations, a proven system for overcoming objections, and Isabel’s most effective door-knocking script. Isabel also shares real estate book and technology recommendations, her take on making NAR’s 30 Under 30, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Isabel’s brief bio [2:53]
- The number of homes Isabel sold in the last 12 months [5:10]
- How long it took Isabel to get business in a new market [5:49]
- Why Isabel stopped buying Zillow leads [6:41]
- Where Isabel gets business now [7:54]
- How to build your SOI from scratch [9:05]
- Isabel’s book recommendations [11:14]
- Isabel’s door-knocking script [12:21]
- An easy way to answer common client questions [15:34]
- How to quickly build rapport [23:09]
- A simple system for structuring conversations [25:01]
- The objection-handling track [27:57]
- Topics to cover on a local podcast [35:23]
- What Isabel loves most about real estate [40:34]
- Isabel’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [41:42]
- Isabel’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [45:03]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Isabel started her career in real estate in 2011 and have worked with residential clients, retail clients and investors. In her time in real estate, Isabel has met so many engaging and interesting people, and helped them reach their financial goals in real estate. She works every day to make sure her clients are happy at the end of each and every transaction.
Isabel attended Villanova University in Pennsylvania, graduating with honors in History and Theology. She’s an active member of ICSC and The Dilella Center for Real Estate at Villanova. She spends her spare time cooking, wine tasting, crossfitting and checking out Austin’s incredible live music scene.
In addition to residential real estate, Isabel maintains relationships with national retailers, developers, investors, landlords and brokers in the Greater New York City and Austin regions.
She is passionate about educating her clients and helping them make sound real estate decisions. Whether you are renting your first apartment or selling your tenth investment property, Isabel is here to help.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- RISE Residential Real Estate
- Facebook | Isabel Affinito
- Facebook | Funky Homes of Austin
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich: The Original, an Official Publication of The Napoleon Hill Foundation by Napoleon Hill
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Loom | Send a Video. Not a Thousand Words.
- Download Isabel’s Loom Video in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!