Miami is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. As a result, there’s always demand for new residential real estate. Craig Studnicky, principal and owner of RelatedISG, helps train and manage the agents who sell property for Miami’s biggest developers. On today’s podcast, Craig discusses the Miami real estate market, how his multicultural team brings in international buyers, and more. Plus, Craig shares the strategy that cemented RelatedISG as a leader in residential and developer sales.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Craig’s brief bio [2:29]
- The cyclical nature of real estate [4:01]
- Trump’s call for cutting interest rates to zero [8:21]
- What influenced one of Miami’s biggest development booms [11:32]
- The strategy that ensured ISG’s success with international buyers [19:37]
- How Craig gets international buyers lined up for sales presentations [23:45]
- Why a strong U.S. dollar isn’t necessarily good for Miami real estate [31:31]
- Where Craig’s agents get their business [37:50]
- Craig’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [39:48]
- A simple way to predict where housing prices will go [44:47]
- What you must do to set yourself apart from the competition [46:19]
- Miami: the city of the future [48:20]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Craig Studnicky is the co-founder and CEO of International Sales Group and RelatedISG, fully-integrated luxury real estate sales and marketing firms representing properties throughout South Florida. Under Studnicky’s leadership, ISG maintains a world-renowned and top-producing marketing and sales force. Between ISG and RelatedISG, he manages over 500 licensed agents, selling to clients throughout the United States, Latin America and Europe.
Current ISG listings include Reach & Rise, Residences at Brickell City Centre, W Residences Fort Lauderdale, Echo Brickell and MUSE in Sunny Isles Beach. His relationships with developers and clients, coupled with his keen ability to communicate with and train sales staff, has enabled ISG to market and sell more than $16 billion in luxury properties for leading developers and represent more than 125 buildings over the last 25 years.
A real estate broker for more than 25 years, Studnicky began his career in New York City in 1978. In 1984, the New Jersey native founded Steven Craig Realty in Atlantic City shortly after a referendum was passed to accommodate the interest in real estate in the flourishing area. His firm became Atlantic City’s leader in real estate, cornering two thirds of the market. In 1992, Studnicky relocated to Florida to work for Ben Franklin Properties as Director of Sales from 1992 to 1994.
Craig has his Real Estate Brokers License in Florida and New Jersey and a Series 22 License with NASD.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- ISG World
- RelatedISG International Realty
- Craig Studnicky’s LinkedIn
- Download The Miami Report from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!