30 Under 30 honoree Ivan Estrada knows what it takes to build a highly profitable real estate business. Thanks to his impressive sales volume and a profit margin north of 80 percent, he managed to take home over $800,000 last year! On today’s show, Ivan shares the low-cost marketing strategies he used to build a booming business, content ideas for video marketing, and tips on finding the right people for a real estate team. Plus, Pat and Ivan discuss futuristic home tech, ways to generate agent referrals, and more. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Ivan’s brief bio [2:48]
- What happens when you make NAR’s 30 Under 30 list [3:27]
- Ivan’s GCI and profit figures [6:46]
- How to get started with real estate videos [8:07]
- Content ideas for real estate videos [11:16]
- Futuristic home tech [12:32]
- Ways to deliver five-star customer service [16:36]
- Why Ivan dismantled his first team [23:15]
- Tips on building the team you want [26:34]
- Recommendations on real estate tools [28:37]
- What it takes to get agent referrals [29:57]
- Ivan’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [35:23]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
While completing his Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting at the University of Southern California, Ivan knew that real estate was his passion. After working as a CPA at one of the most prestigious firms in the country, Ivan began his real estate career in 2007. Today, Ivan is a top real estate agent at the Douglas Elliman Beverly Hills office with a thriving team of his own, Ivan Estrada Properties.
Ivan’s clients range from first-time home buyers to the elite, purchasing multi-million-dollar estates. His philosophy is that each deal is a partnership, not just a transaction. By implementing this ideology in business, he has cultivated relationships throughout the entertainment industry with CEOs, talent agents, business managers, attorneys and CPA’s on a global scale.
Ivan has been able to successfully market his business unlike any other agent with a widespread presence on social media venues such as YouTube (The Real Estate Minute), Facebook and Instagram. Because of Ivan’s’ comprehensive network, he has been featured on Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing”, HGTV’s “House Hunters” and NBC’s “Open House” as a Los Angeles T.V. personality. He is continuously featured in online and print publications and is a regular in the L.A. Times, Curbed LA, The Hollywood Reporter & Dwell Magazine.
Ivan frequently travels nationwide as a featured speaker and panelist for Inman, The California Association of Realtors, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, multiple local real estate associations and radio & podcasts throughout the country. Ivan’s hard work and persistence has awarded him multiple accolades which include Top Real Estate Influencer in Los Angeles for 2017, Top Producer Award from 2012 to 2017 and most honorably received the title of “Top 30 Under 30″ in real estate in the nation for 2014. He has also established himself very well in Los Angeles by becoming a member on several boards most notably as a member of the advisory council for “The Los Angeles Natural History Museum”.
Ivan credits his success to hard work, extensive networking, integrity and putting his client’s interest first.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Episode 49 with Ivan Estrada
- Ivan Estrada Properties
- Facebook | Ivan Estrada Properties
- Facebook | Ivan Estrada
- Download Ivan’s How to Get Started with Video Presentation from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!