Jack Cotton founded Cotton Real Estate, now Sotheby’s International Realty, in 1974 and has overseen thousands of purchases and sales of Cape Cod properties. Jack’s mastery of Cape Cod Real Estate is clear, yet he never stops striving for new knowledge. In fact, he believes so strongly in the importance of continued training and education that he funded the creation of the Cotton Center for Real Estate studies at Cape Cod Community College in 2006. Jack has built his reputation as one of the most respected Cape Cod Real Estate professionals on the foundation of integrity. He is a real estate leader and is constantly inventing and fine-tuning techniques of the selling and buying processes.
Join us as Jack shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by staying ahead of the curve with the best training and education and always finding new ways to serve customers.
Quotes to Live By
- “People judge what they can’t see by what they can see.” – Jack Cotton Click To Tweet
- Selling Luxury Homes: Become the Preferred Real Estate Agent and Trusted Advisor to Today’s High-End Clients by Jack Cotton
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to move from regular real estate to luxury real estate.
- The 5 critical areas of expertise you need to become proficient in.
- Jack Cotton’s preparation checklist.
- The secret to become an expert in marketing.
- How to overcome the big Objection.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Jack
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Jack and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now