What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as James Macchio shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
James Macchio is an agent that is licensed in two different states with two different companies. In Connecticut, James is a member of the Coldwell Banker team and a Century 21 agent in Massachusetts. Buying his first property while in college, James had his Real Estate liscense 3o days after graduating from Florida State University in 2004. Being an REO expert and working with multiple hedge funds has allowed James to close on almost 400 units in the last year, taking home close to $500K. James shares the importance of timing and making a shift in your business to match the upcoming market. In this episode you will also learn how to become the Real Estate agent of choice for Hedge Funds and learn how to capitalize on the REO market.
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- James comes from a strong, New York, Italian family. All of his family members remained where they grew up, which James loved, but he always felt a need to break out of the mold. While attending Florida St. University, James bought his first property, and well the rest… you’ll have to Listen in to hear to find out.
- “You have to find them, find a connection and get an introduction. After that, you have to make him remember your hand.” – James Macchio on working with Hedge Fund managers.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About:
- How to set yourself apart.
- How to be successful in REO.
- How to work with hedge funds.
- How to buy & hold properties.
- How to double your rental income.
- How eat, sleep, and breathe the business.
- The importance of focusing on niche.
- How to see things happening in your market.
- Plus so much more!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now