Why sell just one home when there’s the potential to take multiple listings in the same neighborhood? Due to some serious price appreciation in the past few years, circle prospecting is more effective than ever, and savvy agents are making some major profits because of it. Returning guest James Shelby, for instance, recently sold three houses on the exact same street! On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, James covers his complete circle-prospecting process, from the services he likes best to the scripts he succeeds with most.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- James’ brief bio [2:25]
- How home prices have appreciated since 2013 [4:16]
- Why you shouldn’t treat other agents like the competition [7:45]
- How to collaborate with other professionals in the industry [11:45]
- A way to effectively advertise online for less than $200 per month [13:32]
- Why now is the time to double down on circle prospecting [17:27]
- How James listed three houses on one street [18:31]
- James’ circle-prospecting script [19:09]
- Why dressing the part is important in real estate [23:45]
- What James donated to the Agent Success Toolbox [28:39]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
James Shelby has built his business by excellent communication with his clients and a lot of hard work. He has an extensive marketing plan that results 99% of his listings selling. James continues his education on a daily basis, keeping up to date with the constant change in real estate laws and contracts. He is part of an aggressive, hardworking, ethical team of realtors based out of Temecula/Hemet Ca. Together they have a combined 17 years of real estate experience.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- James’ previous podcast: Episode 455
- REDX Lead Prospecting Platform
- Empire Outlet
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!