Jason Cassity is a San Diego Real Estate professional, host of the Ask A Realtor web series and podcast and a contributing author on Inman News. He is a results oriented business professional with a successful track record in the areas of: Real Estate; Property Management; Digital Marketing; Traditional Marketing; Web Development; Content Writing. Jason has proven ability to see the “big picture” and quickly isolate areas for improvement. He has a strong analytic mind and problem solving ability combined with a solid understanding of financial concepts and the ability to communicate well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Join us as Jason shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming the go-to guy in San Diego real estate.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jason’s brief bio [6:53]
- Boutique offices vs. big brokerages [8:46]
- What mistakes agents do on Twitter [10:50]
- Why agents are enamored more with Facebook than Twitter [11:49]
- How Jason gets clients on Instagram [17:07]
- On Snapchat [21:27]
- How Jason Gets leads on Facebook [28:42]
- On using LinkedIn [30:00]
- What Medium is all about [32:33]
- Jason’s blogging [33:36]
- On using Periscope [34:13]
- What Ask A Realtor series is all about [35:03]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Medium: Move Thinking Forward
- City Consulting Group
- Ask A Realtor with Jason Cassity
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!