Who says it takes tons of time to be really successful in real estate? Jeannie Grant is living proof that a new agent can succeed from the very start. With less than two years in the industry, Jeannie’s already getting referrals from her highly satisfied past clients. On today’s show, Jeannie shares the strategies that have helped her rapidly increase business. Not only does she cover the best way to run an open house, she dives into door knocking, communication with past clients, and more. If you’re looking for ideas that will help you make more money in real estate, you won’t want to miss this podcast!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jeannie’s brief bio [3:02]
- How to get lots of business fast [7:28]
- Where Jeannie gets her business [11:20]
- The right way to run an open house [13:22]
- Things you can do for past clients [22:10]
- Jeannie’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [29:14]
- What to say when door knocking [34:10]
- Jeannie’s ideas for getting even more business [39:25]
- Jeannie’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [41:21]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jeannie and her husband, Tyler, live on the southside of Indy in Franklin Township with their rescue dog, Lucy. Jeannie graduated from Purdue University in 2005 with a Bachelors in Psychology and Organizational Leadership. She loves going back to West Lafayette for sporting events and to visit her cousin, who is a freshman there.
When Jeannie’s not working with clients or cheering on her Boilermakers, she enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends. Jeannie have always had a passion for volunteering and try to give back to her community whenever possible. She served as a Big Sister for Big Brothers Big Sisters for 10 years. She also participates in the Relay for Life to raise money for cancer research.
As a full-time REALTOR, Jeannie is available to her clients day and night. She loves helping people and would be honored to help you and your family.
Jeannie’s business is built on word of mouth. A referral to your friends and family is the highest compliment of all.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Century 21 Scheetz – Indianapolis Metro Area Real Estate Agents
- Jeannie Grant | Century 21 Scheetz – Greenwood, IN
- Download Jeannie’s Door Hanger Template from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!